- 1st Day
– Arrival to Shiraz about 5 p.m.
– Transfer and check-in.
– Visit Eram Garden
- 2nd Day
– Visit Afifabad garden, Military museum (The Biggest Middle Eastern weapon museum)
- Old bazaar, Setareh shopping mal
- Hafez’s tomb, Quran gate, Khajooye kermani’s Tomb (Familiarity to poet and culture and history)
- * 3th Day
– Visit Ghalat Village (Paradise in Pars)
– Go to Persian Gulf Complex, play bowling (enjoy shopping and having fun)
- * 4th Day
– Nasir-al-molk mosque (Mosque of light and color) – Zinat-al-molk House (Madame Tuso Museum of Shiraz) – Naranjestan-Ghavam Garden (spring spirit)
– Maharloo Lake ????
- * 5th Day
– Go to Poolad-kaf Hotel ski resort (Real Winter, Spring Summer)
– Visit Margoon waterfall (The world’s largest fountain waterfall)
– Pooladkaf Complex (the most special nomadic Camp, horse riding, riding bike, drift trike, telecabin, zippline, … )
- * 6th Day
– Free time
– check out
– Transfer to airport
- Theme : Eco and Cultural tour
- Length: 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Physical rating: 2/5
- Culture rating: 3/5
- Eco rating: 3/5
- Best season for travel: in summer (April to October)
- Cities: Shiraz, Ghalat Village, Sepidan
Shiraz is the sixth most populous city of Iran and the capital of Fars province. The population of this city is more than 1.500.000. Shiraz is located in the southwest of Iran.
Shiraz is known as the city of poets, literature, wine and flowers. It is also considered by many Iranians to be the city of gardens, due o the many gardens and fruit trees that can be seen in the city. Shiraz has had major Jewish and Christian communities. The crafts of Shiraz consists of Khatam-kari, inlaid mosaic work of triangular design, silver-ware.
Pile carpet-weaving and weaving of kilim, called gilim and jajim in the villages and among the tribes.